Revelations I've had in recent weeks that will surprise no one, as no one reads this rambling anyway, either new or things I had forgotten:
- Twitter is probably the most useless, time-wasting, black hole of idiocy to spring from the internet. I do not, nor do I intend to, actually HAVE a twitter account, but reading it is bad enough.
- A lot of older games(ps2-era or older) were really good, but a lot more of them were complete garbage. Just because it was hard, , or new, doesnt mean it was good.
- There's something about the tactile feeling of a physical(almost said real) book that just cannot be beat by an ebook. Ebooks are great, but still not quite as good.
- There are not enough hours in a lifetime to play every game, read every book, listen to every song or standup routine, or watch every show or movie that I would like to. So, time to start narrowing the list a lot.
- I had forgotten how cathartic writing could be.
- 'Collecting' and 'Acquiring' get old fast... time to do more 'Creating'
- Wikipedia, though often loaded with inaccuracies, is still full of interesting or useful information.
- Whoever first thought to pair Coffee with Alcohol was a genius.